Mr James Doyle | Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery Specialist; is our main spine surgeon specialising in Spinal Surgery and Trauma for Ultima Vitality.
As an orthopaedic consultant surgeon, Mr Doyle has 2 consulting rooms around Manchester; one at the Highfield Hospital and another at the Fairfield General Hospital. He has been a consultant in the Fairfield General Hospital since 1991. Mr Doyle is a gold medallist at the UCD Medical Society and has been appointed to the editorial board of the journal of Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Lumbago (pain in the lumbar/lower back)
- Back pain
- Backache related to the spine
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine pain
- Spine Derangement
- Joint Disorders
- Feet pain causing walking difficulties
- Stiffness of joint causing walking difficulties
- Mononeuritis of upper limb
- Mononeuritis multiplex
- Nerve disorder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee pain